WHEN TO UTILISE ADR
● If you have a sensitive family matter or topic.
● Once you realise relationships are tense, jeopardised or at risk – whether they are personal, professional, business or commercial.
● If you feel threatened by court proceedings.
● After court proceedings have been issued. Arbitration can run parallel as it is outside court proceedings.
● While waiting for your hearing, your judge, your lawyer, your day in court. Maybe you won’t need it?
Thank you to Ali and your team for your prompt actions in organising the mediation. I have received amazing feedback from those involved about Ali’s calming but methodical approach to ensuring that everyone had the opportunity to be heard, raise their concerns and come up with solutions. I am confident that with Ali’s help we have put in place a plan for future success. Thanks again for helping us work through the issues and get this great outcome for all.Tori, People Vision (for Skycity)